Sign in to follow this  
Vaffla

#DeadServer

So, I'm not normally one to post information which may be construed as salty or sharing private messages, but I thought this one was worth it to make a point. If you feel you can really make something better than we have here, go ahead. We have a few ex-management and others who created another community, which as of lately I have noticed has shut down due to having 0 players almost all day long.

A few days ago, I received the following message:

4ac7e491fee3703bc190102550e1e596.png

That is from an ex-management member, ex-police commissioner and alleged founder who done nothing for the community than sit in the top position and claim credits for "founding" it, despite not contributing a single line of code and causing more chaos than settled.

Today, I was happy to announce in Discord our record number of players, 87, were connected across our 3 servers! The screenshot below showing when we had 82 connected in total. If it shows anything, it is that this community will continue to flourish, and we will not accept toxic people here. We flourished despite these people, not because of them, and since their removal, our growth has skyrocketed.

f8e32a8f8bb9c8215722e9af85812469.png

Our development team puts in countless hours fixing bugs, adding custom features and cracking down on exploiters. This server isn't a simple collection of scripts, almost every script we run is now custom built or heavily modified by our own team, and we are proud to be one of the most developed and stable communities around.

Onwards and upwards!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

I'm Commissioner Nick Riley, and you can add anymore stars to this shirt!

On 3/17/2019 at 10:56 PM, Vaffla said:

So, I'm not normally one to post information which may be construed as salty or sharing private messages, but I thought this one was worth it to make a point. If you feel you can really make something better than we have here, go ahead. We have a few ex-management and others who created another community, which as of lately I have noticed has shut down due to having 0 players almost all day long.

A few days ago, I received the following message:

4ac7e491fee3703bc190102550e1e596.png

That is from an ex-management member, ex-police commissioner and alleged founder who done nothing for the community than sit in the top position and claim credits for "founding" it, despite not contributing a single line of code and causing more chaos than settled.

Today, I was happy to announce in Discord our record number of players, 87, were connected across our 3 servers! The screenshot below showing when we had 82 connected in total. If it shows anything, it is that this community will continue to flourish, and we will not accept toxic people here. We flourished despite these people, not because of them, and since their removal, our growth has skyrocketed.

f8e32a8f8bb9c8215722e9af85812469.png

Our development team puts in countless hours fixing bugs, adding custom features and cracking down on exploiters. This server isn't a simple collection of scripts, almost every script we run is now custom built or heavily modified by our own team, and we are proud to be one of the most developed and stable communities around.

Onwards and upwards!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, Nice playerbase